On the Write Side
I haven't posted anything in a long time, but I have quite a few partial posts completed. I am going to be posting quite a bit and stop second guessing myself... I thought I would put this in a minnie post to help hold myself accountable by listing the titles of some of what I already have written.
1. Kaepernick garnering the NEA Civil Rights Award
2. Opal Tometi coming to Claremont Colleges and what I learned *07/15 (03/22)
3. My first visit at an AWP Conference
4. Why I decided not to teach Film Lit
5. The thrill of writing a celebration poem for 4 phenomenal writers.
6. Black Girl Magic from Black Panther to Voting in Alabama
7. Summer School 2018 A Reflection
8. Reverend Jesse Jackson coming to New Hope Missionary Baptist Church
9. BLM: How we Failed this Generation *07/15
10. Beola's Restaurant
11. Riverside Art Museum Exhibit Summer 2018
12. Student Protests
13. My New New Hair Do
14. Fahrenheit 451 Movie - Book - Teaching
15. Double Toasted Fun: Movie Reviewers
16. Challenge of Being an ADHD Adult
17. Bastille Day 2018
18. Slouching Towards Invisibility Again: Intersectionality
ADHD Adult? Part of the challenge is all of the partial posts I have written... gotta get a handle on this. My goal is to be caught up before school starts - because, well then comes the 150+ students a day.
*As I complete the posts I am going to put an asterisk by the topic with the date.
Welcome to my observations on the craft of writing, venues and writing community experiences.
This blog is a potpourri of my thoughts and observations on life and events.
In this blog I share brainstorms for lessons and presentations;
reflections on lesson presentations; and
trends in society that impact education and scholarly climate.